“This recipe is simple and easy to throw together after a long day of teaching because it doesn’t require specific measurements!” -AKT trainer Samantha Goltz
- Dijon Mustard
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice carrots, parsnips and broccoli then place in to an oven-friendly baking dish. Drizzle olive oil and a pinch of salt over the vegetables and mix/toss thoroughly.
- Place in over for 10 minutes.
- Take 1 tsp. of Dijon mustard and spread on top of the salmon (you can also season the salmon how you’d like with salt & pepper).
- Once vegetables have been cooking for 10 minutes, take out the dish and place the salmon on the top.
- Put the dish back in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Enjoy!