- 10 juicy and plump Medjool dates, halved and pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup peanut, almond, or cashew butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp organic lemon zest
- 1/4 cup raw unsweetened cacao powder
- Ground pistachios
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Cacao powder
- Bee pollen
- Hemp seeds
In a mixer combine dates, nut butter, vanilla bean powder, cinnamon, lemon zest, and cacao. Pulse until the mixture is sticky and a tad crumbly. Using your hands, roll the date mixture into tablespoon sized balls. Roll each ball in optional toppings. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
1 to 2 balls per serving suggested.