Thanks to Dry’s ability to instantly give all hair types a boost, reviving your tresses after a workout is easy. Here are five looks that you can create using this award-winning texturizing spray.
- Pull your hair up into a ponytail and spray the ends with Dry for a fuller look.
- Apply Dry around the hairline and backcomb for volume, then twist your hair up into a perfectly undone bun.
- Create a side part and mist the bottom half of your hair with Dry for extra body, hold and grip. Sweep the hair to the opposite side of the part and weave into basic or fishtail braid.
- After hitting the showers and styling your hair into a sleek and straight ‘do, create sexy, lived-in texture with a finishing touch of Dry.
- Wear your hair in a bun or braids during your workout to create a post-gym, loose and wavy look. After the workout, spray Dry at the roots and massage into the scalp for volume. For added texture and lift, spray all over.
Bonus Look For Guys: Following any exercise routine, use Dry to absorb dirt, oil and odors while adding lift and a matte finish.