This May, AKT has PLENTY of ways to show FIT MOMS some love! Spoil yourself or a mom you love.
Mother/Daughter Happy Hour workout:
NoMad I Sunday, May 8, 9:15am-10:15am
- What a better way to spend some quality time on Mother’s Day than a Mom-Daughter Happy Hour at AKT! Grab your mother or your daughter and dance it out under the disco ball before you hit up brunch!
- Join us after class for some tasty treats and GOODIE BAGS compliments of Ivivva!
- Note: class is for ages 10+, daughters age 10+
- Contact email@example.com for more information
Mother’s Day Class
UES I SATURDAY, MAY 7, 9:30 – 11:30AM
- Take the 9:45am class and receive a complimentary Sweaty Betty swag bag and 20% off on your next purchase at Sweaty Betty on Saturday, May 7th/Sunday May 8th
- Want to sweat in style? The Thomas Taft Salon is here to help with a complimentary braid bar
- Refuel with fresh juices from Pressed Juicery
- AKT clients will receive one hour complimentary in-home child care from SENSIBLE SITTERS in the month of May (3 hour minimum).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details or to reserve your sitter.
Alex Anthony Salon Pop-Up at AKT NoMad
- Enjoy our complimentary post-class pop-up dry & curl bar Thursday, May 19th from 6-8:30pm.
- By appointment only. Contact: email@example.com for scheduling.
- Discounted Mother/Daughter semi privates (or mom group) on May 8th!
- Are you a mom who has been wanting to try AKT? Your first class is complimentary in the month of May. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Meet Our Moms
Looking for a nice way to celebrate a mom this Mother’s Day? We asked the AKTeam how they make their mom feel special and here’s what they had to share…
Almost every Mother’s Day my family and I will go to one of the designer show houses! My mom LOVES interior decorating and it’s always so amazing to see all of the different rooms designed by well known decorators. The entry fee always goes to a different charity every year. It’s always such a great day!
Samantha Goltz, Master Trainer/AKTween Director
I’d take her somewhere unexpected on a short road trip….a hike, a vineyard, a beach picnic, etc.
My mom doesn’t live in New York City, so frankly, any time I could have with her doing anything at all would be awesome.
Ioana Alfonso, Master Trainer
My mom and I couldn’t be more different, but that doesn’t stand in the way of us showing our love for each other. Most Mother’s Days we are apart, but send care packages to each other with simple treats inside like bath salts, beef jerky, skin care products, etc. (Of course hers always include socks, underwear and vitamins for me!)
Dina Casellini, COO
My mom and I love making up a picnic basket together then we go to the park eat and then play Frisbee together. We like going to paint pottery, and one of our favorites (AKT Cheat Day activities) is making chocolate martinis and then play tipsy Uno/card games.
Sasha Lynn, Senior Trainer
My mother is truly my best friend! Every year I look forward to curling up beside her in bed and gossiping until we both fall asleep. Now that all of my siblings are back home, I can’t wait to visit her next weekend so she can wake up to all of her children under one roof. – Quality Time is the greatest gift. 🙂
De’ja Fernandes, UES Client Services
I haven’t been with my Mum on Mother’s Day since I graduated High School, so my brother and I take turns figuring out what’s broken, old or necessary and we purchase the item online and get my dad to replace it without her knowing… This year I will be home shortly after so I’ve bought us a cooking class to do together when I’m in Colorado. 🙂
Jess Hall, Senior Trainer
Every Mother’s Day me and my family wake up early and make her breakfast in bed! Then we usually go to a family movie, and my dad or I cook dinner!
Pictured below is me, my mom and my brother!
Olivia Howard, NoMad Client Services
Mother’s Day 2012. Took my mom to see her first Mexico vs. USA soccer game. She had never been to a soccer game before that!
Priscila Quiroz, AKT Reception
My mother is pretty great at recycling in our household. So one Mother’s Day my dad and I tried to gather all the cans and bottles we had to deposit at the grocery store. We made the trip and came back with a receipt to show her we pitched in. A GREEN Mother’s Day made her happy! It’s the little things!
Mary Kate Harris, NoMad Reception