Superfoods are packed with a super hero punch of nutrients. Try these easy to make snacks for a good healthy dose.
Minty Pea Dip with Baby Carrots
- 1⁄2 C of frozen peas
- 1 tsp of chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp of fresh lime juice
- 1 handful of baby carrots
Mash ingredients together. Serve with baby carrots.
Chia Pudding with Blueberries
- A dash of cinnamon
- A handful of blueberries (for topping)
- 3 Tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 C of almond or hemp milk 1/2 tsp of vanilla
Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Top with blueberries.
Avocado Toast with a Soft Boiled Egg
- 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread • 1egg
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Prepare a soft-boiled egg (on the firmer side). Toast bread. Spread avocado over toasted bread and drizzle with evoo. Slice egg in half and place atop toast. Season with salt and pepper.
Berry Blast Smoothie
- 1 1/2 C of almond/hemp milk
- 1/2 C of frozen dark berries
- 1 C of greens (spinach, kale, chard)
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp ginger root
Blend all ingredients until smooth.